Book proposals that deal any emerging fields in the science and technology are considered. The proposed titles must be highly focused, specialized and market oriented and the editors must be expert in the proposed field with good organizational skills and a strong ability to meet deadlines.
We invite you to submit your proposal by filling a short form or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with five required information totalling no more than 2 A4 pages.
• Title of the book
• Brief introduction of the book (not more than half A4 page)
• List of competing books available in the market (if any)
• List of chapters/contents, and
• Contributing authors (optional)
Once a proposal is received, it will be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers. Upon acceptance, each editor will be sent an “Editor’s Package” that contains comprehensive step-by-step guidelines from “Composed Email for Author Invitation” to “Final Publication of the Book” to ease the Editor’s work and to facilitate the publication process.
Benefits to Book Editors
As an Editor you are entitled to the following benefits:
• Harnessing the global networking in your specific field
• Enhancement of the scientific impact and visibility
• Dissemination of your personal profiles via published book and cover pages
• Real-time monitoring of the book marketing and dissemination progress
• Complimentary copies of the book and chapters
• Full and fast-paced support to the book publishing model, support to authors, and technical aspects of publications
• The book is assigned an ISSN and each chapter a digital object identifier (DOI) for high dissemination
• A respectful royalty and publication of possible revised editions
• Archiving and indexing in major and expanding databases
Smith & Franklin Academic Publishing Corporation (Books section) © 2017 Contact Webmaster Web Hits: